Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bob The Dog!

Our dog Bob makes us laugh every day.
He has the best personality.

Sometimes we think he might be human.
At night Bob sleeps on our bed....he tries to come in between us to sleep...but of course I want to sleep next to my sweet husband. When that happens we'll move Bob over on James' other side.

Last night while I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed I heard James laughing I walked out of the bathroom and found this.....

Yea Bob I don't think so... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bob The Dog!

Our dog Bob makes us laugh every day.
He has the best personality.

Sometimes we think he might be human.
At night Bob sleeps on our bed....he tries to come in between us to sleep...but of course I want to sleep next to my sweet husband. When that happens we'll move Bob over on James' other side.

Last night while I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed I heard James laughing I walked out of the bathroom and found this.....

Yea Bob I don't think so... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment