Sunday, January 30, 2011

photo post

Most Recent Picture
James and I at the BYU vs. San Diego game.

15 interesting facts
1. I use to be in clogging when I was a little girl...it was intense, I would be in competitions and stuff.
2. I've always had a great fear of deer? Don't ask they just make me nervous.
3. I absolutely hate Utah weather
4. My memory is amazing. 
5. I usually try and find the easiest way out of things.
6. My junior year in high school I got called down to the principal's office for sexual harassment...wow...I like winked at a boy or something.
7. My all time favorite job was working with special need adults, they are the funnest and so precious.
8. I met my hot husband on facebook. 
9. I enjoy doing crafts!
10. I love all my siblings to death...it's fun talking about the days we were young. My little brothers are hilarious.
11. I was born in Vancouver, Washington.
12. I lived in Grand Haven, Michigan
13. When i'm frustrated I clean like a mad woman.
14. I use to stalk the Jazz players...I was truly obsessed...not so much anymore..it's hard to be when you have a husband who is a die hard Laker fan and who absolutely hates the Jazz.
15. My first and only car accident was right after high school my jr. or sr year. I ran into a trailer. Soo embarrassing. 

The meaning behind our Blog name
J Loves J
James starts with a J. Jessica starts with a J we love each other and this blog is about life, love, and possibilities. Kind of self explanatory!

A picture of me and my friends.

Me, Diondra, Vannessa, Ashlee, Jill & Trista!
Senior Trip to Lake Powell!
2007
These are my best friends from high school. We were always together!


Habit I wish I didn't have. 
I wish I didn't look at my phone every second of the day. Technology is taking over.

Picture of a place I've been.
Hawaii

Something I'm proud of.
Being married to the best husband.


Songs I listen to.
Your Song-Ellie Goulding
Animal- Ellie Goulding
Best Friend- Tim Mcgraw

Another picture of me and my friends.
Decorating Ashlee's car for her wedding.

Why I have a blog.
I have a blog to keep my family members up to date!

Pictures of my family.

I lived with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins for 2 years. Great family!!



Plans, dreams, & goals I have.
I plan to become a mother someday!
I dream about moving to Santa Barbara, CA
My goals are to be the best wife and mother I can be!

Nicknames I have or had.
Only my family and closest friends can call me Jess.
When James and I first started dating he called me chooch? It reminded me of a choo choo train. 
James calls me babe a lot.
My friend Trista call me Jessafon.
My dad calls me Jess Because.
J-dawg never gets old.
Jesspizzle (back in my middle school days)
When I moved to Utah from Michigan everyone at my high school called me Michigan.
Now that I am a Tate my co-workers call me Tater-Tot!

A picture of someone that makes me happy.


Food I crave a lot.
Chocolate!




What do I think about my friends.
I think they are hilarious and fun to be around!!!



Then & Now




5 comments:

  1. You're so dang cute! I know so much more about you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, how amazing was that BYU game?!?! My husband would have DIED if he was at that game! Second, H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S banana costume! Last, you are so dang cute with bangs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazed at the beautiful woman you've become! So proud of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, January 30, 2011

photo post

Most Recent Picture
James and I at the BYU vs. San Diego game.

15 interesting facts
1. I use to be in clogging when I was a little girl...it was intense, I would be in competitions and stuff.
2. I've always had a great fear of deer? Don't ask they just make me nervous.
3. I absolutely hate Utah weather
4. My memory is amazing. 
5. I usually try and find the easiest way out of things.
6. My junior year in high school I got called down to the principal's office for sexual harassment...wow...I like winked at a boy or something.
7. My all time favorite job was working with special need adults, they are the funnest and so precious.
8. I met my hot husband on facebook. 
9. I enjoy doing crafts!
10. I love all my siblings to death...it's fun talking about the days we were young. My little brothers are hilarious.
11. I was born in Vancouver, Washington.
12. I lived in Grand Haven, Michigan
13. When i'm frustrated I clean like a mad woman.
14. I use to stalk the Jazz players...I was truly obsessed...not so much anymore..it's hard to be when you have a husband who is a die hard Laker fan and who absolutely hates the Jazz.
15. My first and only car accident was right after high school my jr. or sr year. I ran into a trailer. Soo embarrassing. 

The meaning behind our Blog name
J Loves J
James starts with a J. Jessica starts with a J we love each other and this blog is about life, love, and possibilities. Kind of self explanatory!

A picture of me and my friends.

Me, Diondra, Vannessa, Ashlee, Jill & Trista!
Senior Trip to Lake Powell!
2007
These are my best friends from high school. We were always together!


Habit I wish I didn't have. 
I wish I didn't look at my phone every second of the day. Technology is taking over.

Picture of a place I've been.
Hawaii

Something I'm proud of.
Being married to the best husband.


Songs I listen to.
Your Song-Ellie Goulding
Animal- Ellie Goulding
Best Friend- Tim Mcgraw

Another picture of me and my friends.
Decorating Ashlee's car for her wedding.

Why I have a blog.
I have a blog to keep my family members up to date!

Pictures of my family.

I lived with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins for 2 years. Great family!!



Plans, dreams, & goals I have.
I plan to become a mother someday!
I dream about moving to Santa Barbara, CA
My goals are to be the best wife and mother I can be!

Nicknames I have or had.
Only my family and closest friends can call me Jess.
When James and I first started dating he called me chooch? It reminded me of a choo choo train. 
James calls me babe a lot.
My friend Trista call me Jessafon.
My dad calls me Jess Because.
J-dawg never gets old.
Jesspizzle (back in my middle school days)
When I moved to Utah from Michigan everyone at my high school called me Michigan.
Now that I am a Tate my co-workers call me Tater-Tot!

A picture of someone that makes me happy.


Food I crave a lot.
Chocolate!




What do I think about my friends.
I think they are hilarious and fun to be around!!!



Then & Now




5 comments:

  1. You're so dang cute! I know so much more about you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, how amazing was that BYU game?!?! My husband would have DIED if he was at that game! Second, H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S banana costume! Last, you are so dang cute with bangs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazed at the beautiful woman you've become! So proud of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete