Most Recent Picture
James and I at the BYU vs. San Diego game.
15 interesting facts
1. I use to be in clogging when I was a little girl...it was intense, I would be in competitions and stuff.2. I've always had a great fear of deer? Don't ask they just make me nervous.
3. I absolutely hate Utah weather
4. My memory is amazing.
5. I usually try and find the easiest way out of things.
6. My junior year in high school I got called down to the principal's office for sexual harassment...wow...I like winked at a boy or something.
7. My all time favorite job was working with special need adults, they are the funnest and so precious.
8. I met my hot husband on facebook.
9. I enjoy doing crafts!
10. I love all my siblings to death...it's fun talking about the days we were young. My little brothers are hilarious.
11. I was born in Vancouver, Washington.
12. I lived in Grand Haven, Michigan
13. When i'm frustrated I clean like a mad woman.
14. I use to stalk the Jazz players...I was truly obsessed...not so much anymore..it's hard to be when you have a husband who is a die hard Laker fan and who absolutely hates the Jazz.
15. My first and only car accident was right after high school my jr. or sr year. I ran into a trailer. Soo embarrassing.
The meaning behind our Blog name
J Loves J
James starts with a J. Jessica starts with a J we love each other and this blog is about life, love, and possibilities. Kind of self explanatory!
A picture of me and my friends.
Me, Diondra, Vannessa, Ashlee, Jill & Trista!
Senior Trip to Lake Powell!
These are my best friends from high school. We were always together!
Habit I wish I didn't have.
I wish I didn't look at my phone every second of the day. Technology is taking over.
Picture of a place I've been.
Something I'm proud of.
Being married to the best husband.
Songs I listen to.
Your Song-Ellie Goulding
Animal- Ellie Goulding
Best Friend- Tim Mcgraw
Another picture of me and my friends.
Decorating Ashlee's car for her wedding.
Why I have a blog.
I have a blog to keep my family members up to date!
Pictures of my family.
I lived with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins for 2 years. Great family!!
Plans, dreams, & goals I have.
I plan to become a mother someday!
I dream about moving to Santa Barbara, CA
My goals are to be the best wife and mother I can be!
Nicknames I have or had.
Only my family and closest friends can call me Jess.
When James and I first started dating he called me chooch? It reminded me of a choo choo train.
James calls me babe a lot.
My friend Trista call me Jessafon.
My dad calls me Jess Because.
J-dawg never gets old.
Jesspizzle (back in my middle school days)
When I moved to Utah from Michigan everyone at my high school called me Michigan.
Now that I am a Tate my co-workers call me Tater-Tot!
A picture of someone that makes me happy.
Food I crave a lot.
What do I think about my friends.
I think they are hilarious and fun to be around!!!
Then & Now